Thursday, September 24, 2009

More Amazing Buildings in Taichung

I posted some photos of the amazing designs of restaurants, tea houses and boutiques in Taichung when I was in Taiwan last year. Last week I visited my families in Taichung, and found more interesting buildings. To be honest, compared to Taipei the infrastructure and superstructure of Taichung is far "backward." However, it's always a lot of fun to get together with my grandmom, other families, and my old friends. These buildings seem to remind me of the "personality" of Taichung which I cannot find in other cities.

The exterior of a restaurant.


The balcony of the restaurant


A hot pot place

Want to learn the Chinese calligraphy traced back to the Oracle period?
This is a restaurant which serves healthy "nourishing" food.



No comments: